Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021

T stands for....flavored water!

 Good morning! I'm a bit late to share my drink with T stands for...., but here we go. Did you ever try flavored water? I mean the ready-made ones in bottles?

My boss and his secretary lately bought some bottles with cucumber and lemon/lime flavored water. They both didn't like their choice, so I got a bottle of each to try...........what can I say? I know, why I only drink the "real" stuff and add lemon juice or pieces of fruit by myself.

I simply don't want to talk about the cucumber flavor and this stuff tasted like dishwashing detergent. *LOL*

So how about you? Do you drink flavored water? If yes, do you have a favorite brand or fruit you add? 


Two weeks ago I got a new recipe for Turkish flatbread and I had to try it. The first attempt was a bit too long in the oven and turned out dry. But yesterday's attempt.......look at it! It was as delicious as it looks. Yum!


Have a great day everyone!




9 Kommentare:

  1. No, I don't like those flavored waters. I'd rather have normal water and add a bit of lemon myself. Cucumber flavor? I don't fancy it at all. yuck!
    Your Turkish bread looks very yummy! Could you let us know the recipe/procedure please? I'd love to make that.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I find a lot of the flavored waters do have a strange taste to me so I stick to regular water with lemon most of the time (or just plain water). Your bread looks fabulous! Happy late T-day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like my own flavored waters because I can make then only slightly flavored. (I do it in a big pitcher). But I must say your Turkish flatbread looks oh so good. Yum. And I just had my lunch. Hope it was a great T day. Hugs-Erika

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh would I love some of that Turkish flat bread-yum!!!
    And no, I don't buy flavored water and don't really care much for it unless I add my own fruit to plain water. happy belated T day wishes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I have tried flavored water. I broke out in hives so badly that I had to go to the hospital. Soooo I stay away from it. However, the bread, just send it to me. Ok I know it wouldn't last all the way to the US so how about the recipe? Have a great evening.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. My sincere apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I was visiting bloggers yesterday and mowing my yard. Today I entertained a friend, and after she left, I promptly fell asleep from exhaustion. I haven't eaten all day, so that flatbread looks wonderful. At this point, I could probably eat the entire piece.

    I've made my own cucumber water by adding cuke slices (and a bit of rosemary) to tap water. I also make lemon water. I can't imagine drinking them, although my foodie friend Sally gave me some zero calorie flavored water called ICE awhile back. There is peach, blueberry, etc. I actually liked it. It's not like the artificial tasting stuff I've been offered in the past.

    Thanks for sharing your flatbread and your review of these waters with us for T this week. I apologize for being late visiting. Now I'm off to find something to eat (grin).

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I don't drink flavoured waters, they always seem very artificial in flavour and never like the real thing. I have had real cucumber in water before and it's quite pleasant and cooling on a hot day but the bottled stuff I can imagine does not taste very nice lol. Oh the flatbread, now that really does look delicious! Happy t day Elle xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. No, I don’t drink the bottled flavored water, but sometimes my tea is weak enough to be flavored water. :). Glad you joined us for late to share a beverage.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I've tried cucumber flavored water. Dish soap is a good description for it. However, your bread looks amazing! Happy T Day

    AntwortenLöschen