Freitag, 7. Dezember 2018

Paint Party Friday: Wild Boar

I didn't do much drawing this year, only about two or three pieces I needed for my leatherwork or for cards. I felt the urge to draw a wild boar this week. Although we have lots of them here with all the positive and negative effects, I love them. So here's my friendly wild boar.

I also added a little art display to my office with all my favorite animal drawings I did from 2011 to 2018. I'm joining Paint Party Friday today. Have a look at all the other participants and see some wonderful art.



13 Kommentare:

  1. Happy PPF! Your drawings are very good ... I like your display of them too :D)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schön dich wieder bei PPF zu sehen. Die Zeichnungen sind toll! Happy PPF, GLG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! Ich freue mich auch, dass ich mal wieder dabei bin. Ich muss einfach öfter zeichnen. :)

      Löschen
  3. He looks bold and beautiful! Your display is good idea.
    Happy PPF xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Always uplifting to see our own artwork on display, a handful of hand drawings is so much better than non. Beautiful line work.
    Happy PPF TRacey.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a fun drawing. Love the display!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wonderful drawings! Your boar is very cool. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I just love the boar. When I lived in AZ we would see them each morning going through our property. Your office display is wonderful!!! A great idea.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. your boar looks quite happy. I like them but rarely see them.

    AntwortenLöschen