Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021

Thursday Art Date with Rain: Jump!

 Hello lovely painters at Thursday Art Date with Rain!

I haven't posted in ages, which doesn't mean I don't paint. Jut didn't feel the urge to post something on my blog. But now I'm back and try to post more regularly. Missed you all!

Today's theme is JUMP and I just painted the perfect little fox for it. He's hunting mice and is part of a little series of A5 woodland animals in watercolors.

Like almost always it started with a pencil sketch.


And then White Nights watercolors. Starting to really love them. paper is Canson 300 grams/m² watercolor paper.


While I was waiting for my first vaccination, I did a whole sheet of pencil fox studies, so there will be more foxes in the future. The one below was painted on a postcard and will become part of my stash for greeting cards.


Enjoy all the beautiful artsy entries for today! Glad to be back posting!


6 Kommentare:

  1. Schön dass du wieder postest und gleich ein wunderschöne Bilder vom Fuchssprung und Kopf! Das kannst du so lebendig malen, grossartig!
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow!!! that's a nice jump
    Happy Thursday

    much❤love

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Glad to have you back posting and glad that you have had your vaccinations. Your fox is beautiful. I have a special love for fox. When we lived by the lake we had a fox family who lived in a wooded lot by our house. They were awesome and beautiful and their kits were adorable. So bring on your foxy artwork, and I will look forward to seeing you again next week :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am so happy to see you back and with such lovely art that fits the theme perfectly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What lovely foxes!!! You captured the jump so well and I love that postcard!! Nice to see you back! :)))

    AntwortenLöschen