Freitag, 25. Juni 2021

Paint Party Friday: Lost in Watercolors

 Long time no see! So here's an overview of what I painted the last weeks or months.

I went on with my garden birds. There are some more by now, so I have to take a new pic, but here are 17 so far.


I participated in a fun drawing challenge called Mermay 2021 and we got a ocean-related prompt for every day of May and then paint, draw, photograph etc. Then post on Twitter. Much fun!

This was "Deep Sea".


"Octopus"


"Starfish"


"Lighthouse": This is the lighthouse "Roter Sand" (Red Sand) in the North Sea.


"Crab"


"Vortex"


"Fishermen"


"Dolphin"


"Iceberg"


Couldn't post all 31 paintings, so I just picked my favourites, but here are all Mermay 2021 paintings in one photo.


Sharing this post with Paint Party Friday!


11 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful art, the birds are my faves, but it's all great. Good to see you around again! Happy PPF, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. *wow* was für beindruckende schöne Kunstwerke ob Vögel oder unter und über dem Wasser!
    Ich bin begeistert!
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your watercolors! especially the birds

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Amazing birds! Also loving the crab and lighthouse! Wonderful work. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. They are both such wonderful themes and your collection of paintings in each are fabulous!!! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely paintings, all of them. I specially like the vortex and iceberg. Great to see you again!

    -Soma

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, lovely sketches. Especially the birds, simply brilliant! ☺️

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful birds and I love your sea themed art.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. OMG! There is so much beautiful art here. The birds are amazing and I really the beach painting. Well done my friend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. You have done so much lovely art!!! I just love all of them especially the birds!!! So beautiful! :)

    AntwortenLöschen