Freitag, 19. März 2021

Paint Party Friday: More animal watercolors

Hello everyone! Seems that I lost my painting mojo over the last weeks, but now I'm back with some more watercolor animals for Paint Party Friday. Just in time for the 10th Anniversary! Since Easter is approaching, you can see a lot of hares and chicken on social media. Paintings, drawings, lino prints etc. Lovely art out there!

I decided to try my hand on a hare, too. Here is the postcard sized version.

I then sketched a hen and painted both, hare and hen, in A5 size. Love them and think about displaying them in frames for Easter. I think the postcard sized hare will get a hen companion, too.

There are also two more garden birds this week. The first is a Goldcrest, a tiny bird (weighing only 9 grams) native to my area. I made this quick watercolor sketch during lunch break in office with my travelling watercolor set. That's exactly what I bought it for. :)
 

Then I finally finished the litte Marsh Tit. It sat unfinished for several weeks now, as I was afraid to ruin it. Loved the first layer of color so much. *LOL* But I love how it turned out. So cute!

 

 Sharing these post with Paint Party Friday! Come on over and have a look at all the beautiful art shared there.

15 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful share, it would be hard for me to pick a favourite. Sometimes putting our brushes down helps our head and hands take a break for more magnificent things and everyone of your paintings is fantastic.
    Happy PPF Tracey x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous, love them all, especially the birds.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The hare and the hen make a wonderful pair … perfect postcards for the season.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your paintings! Happy PPF, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are so beautiful, love the hare. Anesha x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Happy Paint Party Friday

    Much💜love

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow these are amazing. That rooster is just wonderful. Well done my friend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. All so wonderful, but my fave is the darling chickadee- I just love watching them. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful work, glad you got your mojo back.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I still want to try water colors. Happy Paint party Friday.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wunderschön gemacht.
    Die Henne hat mirs gerade total angetan.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wie passend zu unserem kommenden Osterfest! Mir gefällt vor allem die kleine Meise - diese Art Meisen haben wir hier nicht, unsere sind grau, aber trotzdem richtig süß und ziemlich frech.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Der Feldhase un die Henne ist grossartig gemalt und auch die Vögel die sind so goldig wieder.
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    AntwortenLöschen