Sonntag, 8. August 2010

Purple Yellow Challenge Swap

Hier sind noch einige Bilder vom letzten Challenge-Swap. Diesmal haben die Teilnehmer Perlen zum Thema Frühling in den Farben gelb und lila eingeschickt und das ist bei mir aus den Perlen geworden.



Here are some pics from the last challenge swap. This time the theme was spring and the colors were purple and yellow. And here is what I made with the beads so far.

Zwei Paar Ohrringe/Two pairs of earrings:





Und zwei Halsketten, die ich schon mal gepostet habe/And two necklaces I already posted:



(designs by Kokopelli, 2010)

6 Kommentare:

  1. Hi very nice post. Come to my blog to see what I have for you.
    Nicole/Bedwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh how cute are those earrings....and love the necklaces....I missed the green one...just love it...wow....

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die gefallen mir alle. Am Besten die engelchen und die grüne Kette. Wunderschöne Dinge hast Du da gezaubert.
    Liebe Grüße
    Gabie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Those little angel earrings are so cute. I love all of your work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh My the last one is my favorite. Who made that FABULOUS polymer clay pendant? Toot! Toot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you all!
    *lol* Jeannie, I knew that girl who made the pendant. She's incredibly talented with pc. ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen