Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021

T stands for....another pair!

Here we are, another week into lockdown. I finished another pair of socks. This is a combination of a skein my Grandma once bought and a new one I ordered from a lovely little yarn shop. And yes, they do not look the same. I'm a big fan of "wild socks". *LOL* (Truth is I didn't want to waste any of the lovely gradient yarn and unwind the skein to the "correct" color. ;) )

DH also bought us some new cups. He had them made in an online printing shop and gave them to me as a surprise. Yes, we need a lot of cups, as e drink a lot of coffee (and a bit of tea). I had the Taz Devil meme hanging on my wall for years and there were a lot of "chair days" over the past years. *LOL*

 
It reads "Well I made it through the day without having to beat anyone to death with a chair. I'd say my people skills are improving."

 
Since I'm done with socks right now (still have a gazillion skeins of sock yarn in my stash), I'm working on my Stripes Gine Crazy Cardigan by Alfa Knits. The pattern is really crazy and you can have a look at the finished cardigan here. Fell in love with it, when I saw it, especially as the pattern comes in my big girl size, too.

 
Sharing a cup of coffee with the T Day ladies and gents!


7 Kommentare:

  1. Good morning I love your socks-and fun coffee cups too. Your next project looks awesome too Happy Wednesday

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have a particular fondness for the Tasmanian devil, both the real and cartoon versions. Great mug! Happy T Day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love wild socks, too, and the ones you are making look fabulous! Your Tasmanian Devil mug made me laugh. That is a great quote. Happy T Day

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh that Stripes gone crazy cardigan looks really complicated. Please post soon again so we can see your progress.
    Your socks are fab. I don't mind unmatched socks either. I'm knitting with Regia yarn at the moment and the pattern comes from the yarn. I would have liked the heel in a darker colour, but it matters not.
    How lovely of your hubby to order a mug especially made for you. That is so attentive and loving.
    Happy belated T-Day,
    Stay safe,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Happy belated T day. I love those socks. They came out great. Your cardigan looks great so far too. I hope you share when you finish it. Hugs-Erik

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love your socks, and the color of the yarn is beautiful! I'd def. wear the cardigan as well.
    Some days I could use a mug like yours:):):) A happy belated T day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I’m so sorry that I’m late visiting. I felt better on Tuesday than I do today. I can only sit and read for so long, then get a headache and have to stop.

    I love your socks. At least you can tell they came from the same skeins. To me they match enough. That cardigan is WILD. I like the back especially.

    Your husband is SO thoughtful. So glad he knows you so well, too. That mug made me smile big time. Thanks so very much for joining us for T this week and again, I am so sorry I was late visiting.

    AntwortenLöschen