Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020

Thursday Art Date with Rain: The Big Screen

 It's Thursday and that means, it's time for Thursday Art Date with Rain and this week theme: The Big Screen. I have to admit, that DH and I are big movie fans, went to cinema often (at leaast before this C thing took over) and are doing regular movie nights with friends. We're watching all kinds of movies, for example classics like "Kelly's Heroes" (watched it last week), the DC and Marvel superhero movies, action movies like Rambo or Die Hard, fantasy like Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings or Science Fiction like Star Trek. Horror movies are the only thing we don't like. And since we love movies, there's always one or the other movie quote involved. And I think, this one is among our favorites. It's from Rambo III:



It's in German, but you might get it.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Great take on Rambo III. My husband is a big fan of Rambo movies.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What is it. Blue light. And what does it do. It glows
    I used google translate

    Nice one

    Much💜love

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ohh this is fabulous! My daughter doesn't watch scary movies either, however, I got her to watch the move, "Mama" I told her it has such a good story to it that she can get over the ghost. She really liked it. So maybe you and DH would try that one. LOL You know me scary all the way.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. lol, seems like Star Trek is seen and liked all over the place. I have not seen Rambo so know nothing about it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sadly, I've never seen any Rambo movies. Needless to say, I didn't get it! But I like that light bulb you drew.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. LOL ... you are the clever one :) My FH and I are also movie and TV freaks ... we call it our escape from reality. We watch TV or movies every night before we go to bed. We are watching a Star Trek series right now and just finished watching Mandalorian. Both are very entertaining. Love your "Blaues Licht" :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. IT TURNS BLUE lol....that's great Kokopelli! :) I love Stallone...I think the only genre of movie I'm not fond of is romances...being a girl that might seem odd, but I find them sappy! :) Great post, made me happy! :)

    AntwortenLöschen