Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020

T stands for......snow and a new mug!

 I got a new mug! An octopus mug! Isn't he gorgeous? I ordered it from a woman, who makes beautiful handpainted ceramics inspired by the sea, from plates over mugs to storage containers. I waited almost four months for it, as she has so many orders in her books. Now I got it and enjoy my tea from it.

 
And yes, today I needed a hot cut of tea. Look at that! We got snow. Not much and very wet, but still snow. And since people aren't used to snow here anymore, the chaos during rush hour was perfect. Gladly I stayed at home and was able to work from there.

 
My plants got a nice, white cover, but all of them are used to shese cold temps, also my little winter veggie garden. Just removed the snow from the poly tunnel.

 
Inspired by the snow fall I doodle stitched a little snowflake to one of the dishcloths in the kitchen.


 Join us for a good drink over at T stands for......!

 

14 Kommentare:

  1. Worth waiting for :) No wonder she has so many orders. We rarely get snow here, but yesterday I saw a few flakes. It counts as far as I'm concerned lol Happy T Tuesday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good morning, I Love your handmade mug! can you share the link to her site thanks.
    first snow is always so pretty, and I love the embroidery on your dishcloth-very sweet Happy T hugs Kathy

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your mug, it was well worth waiting for. Happy T Day, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Snow also fell last night and this morning here, just a little. It looks like your garden.

    be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That's a very unique mug. Lovely. I guess it was worth the wait.

    Happy T-day! Stay safe and well. Hugs, Eileen

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful mug. I love the color! We had some snow last month. I'm hoping that will be the end of it. Cute snowflake to fancy up your dish towel. Happy T Day

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. That's a beautiful mug, and I can see why you would be willing to wait four months for it.

    We had snow back in October, and now it's just bitterly cold. I don't know what it is about the first snow of the year, but it has such a clean feeling to it. I love your little snowflake. It's beautiful and goes well on your dishcloth, too.

    Thanks for sharing your incredible new mug and hot tea with us for T this Tuesday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wow- that is an amazing new mug! Glad it arrived safely and you finally can enjoy using it. Not a fan of the snow but I do love your stitched snowflake. Happy T day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. That is a gorgeous mug. It makes me think of the film Octopus My Friend. And that snow is very holiday-ish. Glad you didn't have to drive in it. That is never fun. And I hope you had a wonderful T day too. Happy December and happy belated T day. Hugs-Erika

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. they told us snow but none came today, maybe tomorrow and we still have some inches of it
    have a great week!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. The mug is wonderful. I was looking at your pet photos on the sidebar-such beautiful cats!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love your mug! Our forecast says snow tomorrow but not much I hope! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Your mug is beautiful. Ugh for the snow. We usually get the heavy wet kind here all of the time, when we get snow, which isn't normally until December. I like your doodle stitched snowflake. Happy belated T-Day!

    AntwortenLöschen