Dienstag, 25. August 2020

TAG TUESDAY: Ladybirds!

 The theme for this fortnight's TAG TUESDAY is: ladybirds! Who doesn't love ladybirds? Yes, I love them, because they are cute, but I do also love them because they eat lice. They are some of my most important helpers in the garden. I love their larvae running around in my plants, eating, eating, eating and growing, until one day......

....they pupate and become this!


And some days later the ladybird hatches (and continues to eat lice). I love exploring this small world in my garden. So much to see and learn.


And here's my first tag for this fortnight's TAG TUESDAY!




8 Kommentare:

  1. Interesting facts about ladybirds, and a gorgeous tag. Thanks so much for joining us again at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is one gorgeous tag. Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much🐞love

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. OK, I will be the first to say I have never heard a ladybug referred to as a ladybird. I like it. My Nan use to sing a song in French about the ladybug. I should look that up. Lovely piece of art and info about the "ladybird."

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A fabulous tag and photographs, thank you for joining us on Tag Tuesday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. lovely tag,
    wonderful pictures.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh wow, amazing closeup photos! I love how it influenced the design of your beautiful tag! Thanks for joining the fun at Tag Tuesday!
    Pinky

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a perfect sentiment! I had no idea that they changed like that ~ You taught me something wonderful today :) Nature is miraculous

    AntwortenLöschen