Freitag, 22. März 2013

Paint Party Friday: Wildschwein/Wild Boar

Mein Wildschwein ist zum Taschendesign Nr. 3 geworden und ich teile es auf Paint Party Friday. Gesellt euch doch zu uns!
 
My wild boar is made into purse design No 3 and I'm sharing this for Paint Party Friday. Check out all the talented artists there and join us!
 
 
 
 
Es gibt noch viele Tiere zu zeichnen! Wenn ihr Ideen habt, dann her damit.
 
Lots of animals still to come! If you have any ideas, please share. I'd love to hear.

12 Kommentare:

  1. Such cute little footprints! Great composition also :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Excellent ~ so elegant and strong ~ Enjoy ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is great. Love the footprints. I love piggies and it is so sad they are slaughtered for food. :( Nice work. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your wild boar. One crossed the road in front of me here last week! Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the foot prints too! You work with the coolest subjects! Thank you for your visit and no, I'm so sorry! I do not recall an email. Would you mind trying to resend it? I will look as well, Thank you! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Daggi! Wonderful piece of art. The prints are very true to life. Can't wait to see the purse.
    Happy PPF
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Was fuer ein herrliches Wildschwein! Es erinnert mich an die Wildschweine im Schoenbuch, durch den ich fahren musste auf meinem Weg zur oder von der Arbeit. Einmal kreuzte eine ganze Familie die Strasse in der Dunkelheit, und die Streifen der Frischlinge leuchteten in meinen Scheinwerfern. Erinnerungen...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Der Schönbuch ist ganz in der Nähe! Ich hoffe nur, du hattest nie einen Unfall mit den Schweinderln.

      Löschen
  8. I love the composition of this piece!

    AntwortenLöschen