Freitag, 12. November 2021

Paint Party Friday: Painting for Advent

 A week ago I decided to do an advent calendar for my brother and his family, with handpainted mini watercolors and Christmas poems and stories for each day. So here I am. Four are still missing.


Candles for the four Advent Sundays. Is an advent wreath a tradition in your part of the world?


Hats and baubles and a tree.


Sweets and gifts and a bell.


Santa's hat, mich love and warm mittens.


And of course some lights, glitter and fun in the snow.

Happy PPF everyone!
Sharing with Paint Party Friday!


7 Kommentare:

  1. Ohhh wow! These are fabulous. Well done my friend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am not a fan of Advent or Christmas, it's all so commercial these days. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes it is. AND Advent is my favourite liturgical season

    Good Friday

    Much💛love

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. such festive and delightful holiday paintings- I especially love the candles!! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, I love these festive paintings.
    Can't wait to begin decorating.
    Enjoy a lovely week...

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a beautiful gift. I specially love the candles. They are gorgeous.

    -Soma

    AntwortenLöschen