Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021

T stands for....lots of finished things!

Welcome to T Day! Since we are still in lockdown in Germany, I have lots of sofa time and can finish lots of knitted and crocheted items. Lots of tea and coffee were involved, too.


These socks were sitting around with the first sock half finished since January 2020. Done! :) Love the cable pattern called Honeycomb Cables by Louise Tilbrook.

 

 I also finished lots of loop scarves right before Christmas for my nieces, my SIL and a very dear friend. The pattern was very simple, but turned out so nice with this yarn. I had a rainbow colorway,

 


 a forest one,

a sea and sky one...

and one called India.


My favorite make this week was the Fennel Cowl from Emma Mitchell's book Making Winter. This book is a little gem and I bought it some weeks ago, just because. It holds dozens of crochet tutorials, recipes for sweet goodies, ideas for projects, jewelry making etc. etc.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Such beautiful knitting and crocheting. Wow. I like how you are using your lockdown time so productively. Thanks for sharing these. You're inspiring me to pick up my knitting which is sitting on the floor next to me right now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your neck scarves! The colors are gorgeous!! You make me want to try knotting again. I used to knit and crochet but haven't for many years.

    Just for your information, I had a hard time finding and opening this post. The link at Elizabeth's blog is wrong. I think I missed you last time too for the same reason.

    I hope you can fix this because you're missing most of the T-party fun.

    Good luck and Happy T-Day! Eileen xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really must use up some of my wool stack with inspiration like this! This is the first Winter I haven't done any knitting!Yes, first coffee! A very belated Happy T day, Chrisx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You're welcome. I'm glad my comment was helpful, though I had the reason wrong. Eileen

    AntwortenLöschen