Freitag, 5. April 2019

Paint Party Friday: A Badger and a Robin

This week there are some animals for Paint Party Friday.

First is a drawing of an European badger (Meles meles). I useed my set of Derwent graphite pencils for this. Still learning on how to put them to good use and which one to use for which purpose. Learning.


The second piece is as set of three little gift tags, I also shared with Tag Tuesday. Love to do those ittle pieces. Did you already check out the beautiful little pieces of art the participants share every two weeks?


Sharing this post with Paint Party Friday! Come over and have a look at all the beautiful pieces of art!

19 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful art, and thanks for the mention of TT again. Happy PPF, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! You're welcome! I'll try and participate more often.

      Löschen
  2. Kind looking badger and sweet birds.
    Happy PPF xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Looks like all my animals have a friendly face. *LOL* Thanks! :)

      Löschen
  3. All are very lovely.

    Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I particularly love your badger, very cool. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The other day I heard about graphite art. Not sure what the difference between European Badge and one of American ones. Your tags a cute.
    Coffee is on

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Google it. American and European badgers are different species. They look different.

      Löschen
  6. Fab pencil draw Badger, your tags are sweet and very useful. Thank you for sharing & Happy PPF.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Awww, thanks! Yes, the tags are very useful and add a handmade touch to a gift. :)

      Löschen
  7. Hey beautiful lady. I just love these pieces. I am so happy that I get to see them first on FB. The badger is my fave.

    AntwortenLöschen