Montag, 16. Februar 2015

Flower Power Valance: Ta-daaaahhh!

Ich habe am Samstag angefangen und nun ist sie fertig: meine Küchengardinenversion des Flower Power Valance! Ich liebe diese Farben!
 
Started this one on Saturday and now it is fisnished: my curtain version of the Flower Power Valance! Love all these colors!
 
 
Ich brauchte etwas, das mich an Frühling erinnert und das war das perfekte Projekt. Das Garn heißt Stylecraft Cotton DK Classique und ich habe eine 3,5 mm-Häkelnadel verwendet.
 
I needed something to remind me of spring for my kitchen window and this was the perfect project for it. The yarn is Stylecraft Cotton DK Classique and I used a 3.5 mm crochet hook.

 
Übrigens, habt ihr Mooglys Vorhangmuster-Sammlung gesehen, die sie heute gepostet hat?
 
BTW, have you seen Moogly's curtain pattern collection she posted today?

3 Kommentare: