Freitag, 5. September 2014

Paint Party Friday: Hawaiian Flowers

Today I was inspired by a wonderful piece of crochet designed by Sarah London called Hawaiian Flowers. Aren't they great? So colorful!

 
(photo by Sarah London)

I plan on crochet some of them, maybe for a table runner or as decoration. If you like the pattern, too, you can download it via Ravelry or directly via Sarah's blog.

And here's my piece, sharpies on cardboard. Enjoy!

 
Sharing with the wonderful artists over at PPF.


8 Kommentare:

  1. Well I'd love to download the pattern because these flowers are great but that would be as far as I'd get I'm afraid... (I think I'd get a little lost)... so I'll appreciate yours instead.
    Enjoy your weekend and Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This reminds me of a Matisse cutout or a Picasso print. I love it

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my, what a charming crochet pattern ~ I'm bookmarking it and adding it to my giant list of inspired ToDos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. great flowers... and love those bright colours...xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Dagi these are so pretty. I can see them as a runner.
    Have a nice Sunday
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. How clever of you! That is such a neat and colorful design and pattern.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great pattern. . . I looked up the instructs. Love that you took an idea from a crochet pattern, very pretty. Blessings, Janet PPF

    AntwortenLöschen