Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Echo Creative Club: Februar/February

Erstmal muss ich mich entschuldigen, dass ich so spät dran bin mit meinem Post für den Echo Creative Club.
 
First I have to apologize that I am so late with this blog post for Echo Creative Club.
 
 
Für diesen Monat habe ich ein Aspen Leaf ausgewählt.
 
I chose to go with the Aspen Leaf for this month.
 
 
Alle Materialien ausgewählt. Es kann losgehen!
 
All materials picked. Go!

 
Und das kam dabei raus: ,,Waldland-Anhänger", ein gestickter Anhänger mit Metallperlen und grünem Lederband. Ich liebe ihn!
 
And this is the outcome: "Woodland Pendant", an embroidered pendant with metal beads and green leather cord.. I love it!

***********
 

Und hier die anderen Teilnehmerinnen im Februar:
Make sure to visit my talented ladies who participated in February:
 

9 Kommentare:

  1. That is absolutely fabulous!! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love what you did with your leaf and I my just have to borrow that idea for mine!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh wow!! this is amazing!!! what a fab piece!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love that leaf! You created a beautiful pendant out of it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. HOLY FREAKING CROW! THIS IS GORGEOUS! It's like dressimg my bead up in fancy clothes. Now you have to take it out on the town.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That turned out beautiful! Well done!!

    AntwortenLöschen