Montag, 7. Januar 2013

Puppenkleider/Doll clothes

So, im neuen Jahr möchte ich gerne auch wieder mehr bloggen und da starten wir doch gleich mal mit ein paar süßen Puppenkleidern, die ich für meine Nichten zu Weihnachten gemacht habe.
 
I'd love to blog a little more now the new year is here and so I start with some cute doll clothes I made for my nieces for Christmas.
 
 
Ein süßes Set für ein Puppenmädel mit Bluse, schickem Jeansrock und Halstuch.
 
A cute set for a girl doll with blouse, fancy jeans skirt and bandana.


 
Und hier das Set für den Jungen: Jeans-Latzhose, Jeans-Shorts und einem gestreiften Hemd.
 
And here's the set for the boy: jeans bib, jeans trousers and striped shirt.

1 Kommentar:

  1. You are so talented. Is there anything you don't do? LOL I know your nieces loved getting these from you.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen