Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2024

Thursday Art Date with Rain: January 25th

Finally back on track with an art challenge, although I am not going with the prompt this time for Thursday Art Date with Rain, which is "Clocks". But I'd love to participate in the blog hop and see some fine art and food. So here I share some of my "Mittagspausenvögel" with you. I started sketching birds during my lunch break at work some years ago and shared them on Twitter and later Bluesky. Some of them turn into watercolor paintings later. 

Hope you like them as much as I do.


Chickadee, Coal Tit and Blue Tit


Sanderlings


Waxwing and Wren


 

10 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely drawings. Thanks for dropping by my blog

    Much♡love

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. More beautiful work, so inspirational and such talent. I'm sure we have an influx of Waxwing in the UK that have come over from Scandinavia due to the lack of berries, such a stunning bird.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your bird sketches are wonderful! I dearly love birds, and these are some of my favorites.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ...I LOVE your stretches, what talent!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your drawings are terrific! I'm so glad I discovered you -- thanks for coming to Marmelade Gypsy and to Rain's so I could find your blog. I am now a new follower. (I loved your penguins, too!).

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your birds are fantastic! Chickadees are so adorable, aren't they? :)

    AntwortenLöschen