Donnerstag, 5. August 2021

Thursday Art Date with Rain: Ditches and Holes

 Hello and welcome to Thursday Art Date with Rain! Hope you are all well and had some time for art this week. I'm sharing a lot of my art on Twitter lately and met some wonderful people there. Owls were a favorite of mine, but also my weak point, when it comes to drawing and painting. But inspired and encouraged by some fellow Twitter artists I drew this tawny owl in its nesting hole.


Drawn with colored pencils and a bit of ink pen to get the eyes really black. Hope you like my entry for "Ditches and Holes" this Thursday.


10 Kommentare:

  1. Nice one Kokopelli

    Happy Thursday

    Much❤love

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fun piece! Have a happy Thursday Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Seriously? You have trouble drawing them? Are you nuts? ha ha ha ha. This is magnificent! You are so talented in whatever you create.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, my friend! But I don't know how many attempts went to the bin or the "never-to-be-seen-again" drawer. *LOL*

      Löschen
  4. lol, yes, I like it! Beautifully done and I love that head and eyes :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your drawing captures the essence of the owl, and the eyes draw you immediately to the center of the drawing and hold you there. Well done, Kokopelli!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. You did the eyes SO WELL...I love it! :)))

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Your Tawny owl is adorable and well done. I have a soft spot for raptors of all kinds so I especially appreciate your owl. We don't have the Tawny Owl in our area, but I have seen them at a rescue center. Beautifully done, Kokopelli ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    AntwortenLöschen