Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2020

Thursday Art Date: Scarecrows

 The theme for this Thursday's Art Date with Rain is "Scarecrows". I love scarecrows, as long, as they are big friedly guys, stuffed with straw and with colorful clothing like checkered shirts and all. That's my kind of scarecrows. *LOL* So here's my attempt at a big friendly one, but I'm not so sure, if he really wants to scare away the birds.


I used a pencil to roughly sketch the outlines, then used and ink pen and my ink brush pens to do the outlines and color. Hope you like! :)


10 Kommentare:

  1. the scarecrow is so cute, beautifully painted!
    Have a beautiful week, Elke

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh he's very cute Kokopelli!! I love him! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your scarecrow is definitely a friendly one not at all scary but will he do the job to keep away the critters? I hope so! :) Adorable sketch!

    Curious as a Cathy

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your scarecrow. He may not be very scary to keep away crows but I would rather look at something smiling with a patchwork face than something scary for sure! Happy Thursday. Hugs-Erika

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great draw. He is happy. I think he would play with the birds. LOL Have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great artwork he's a super friendly scarecrow, definitely one to cuddle hee hee! Really love the wheat that surrounds him.
    Have a great week Tracey x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Your scarecrow is awesome, Kokopelli. I absolutely adore him. I have to agree, though. He might not put the fear into the crows that some might hope. Your drawing is divine.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your scarecrow is wonderful. He might be scary for the birds but he does look very friendly to me. Love the blue and the pen strokes.

    -Soma

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I like ... he is a friendly sort and full of imaginary life. Delightful!

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    AntwortenLöschen