Mittwoch, 16. September 2020

TAG TUESDAY: Down on the Farm (3)

 OK, I got one more tag for TAG TUESDAY's "Down on the Farm". Are you bored already? *LOL* I also added eyelets and nice ribbons to all of the tags, so now they look really nice. Here are all three so far.


Made this one for a very dear co-worker, who had a very bad fall and broke her knee joint and ankle. I visited her yesterday and she could barely walk (knee broken on the right and ankle on the left). We had a nice cup of tea together and talked a little, all including social distancing ofc.

I went through my digital paper stash and found this very nice Liza Lews apple paper. Horses and apples go perfectly together, so I took my latest drawing of a horse and made a miniture of it with ink pen.


Added a little apple to the back, too.




4 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for joining us again at Tag Tuesday with another fun animal tag. Sorry about your colleague, that sounds very nasty. Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohhhh these are fabulous. I know your friend will appreciate them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Adorable farm tags, the apples are the perfect touch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Well that's bound to cheer her up! Your drawings are amazing and I just love this batch of tags. Never would we get bored with them!! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday xx

    AntwortenLöschen