Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017

The Plane Trip Scarf: A pattern test for Zooty Owl

I had the honor to test Zooty Owl's new pattern - The Plane Trip Scarf. I used one of the new Stylecraft Batik Swirl Cakes (Purple Mist) and the colors don't show very well in this grey German winter weather. They are several shades of light and dark grey and a really nice shade of purple, all with that "batik" touch. I would have loved to go out to the park or the historic city center and take some nice photos of the shawl for you, but nope. Raining and snowing. I made the scarf a wee bit longer than in the pattern (170 cm/67") and also used the same yarn to make the border (one of three Options included in the pattern), so the cake will not be enough for a second scarf. I also didn't add flowers (three flower patterns are also part of the pattern), as the scarf is for a girl, who is into heavy metal/gothic music. So nothing too fancy. I hope you like my version of the scarf. Pattern can be found here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/plane-trip-scarf

 
The pattern is very easy and relaxing to make, so it might be the perfect last minute gift. I finished mine in three days. There are lots of options for yarn, length, borders and embelishment, so you can personalize it and make your very own Plane Trip Scarf.


1 Kommentar: