Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2020

Blockprinting and reusable gift wrapping

A short time before Christmas 2019, when it came to wrapping all the handmade gifts, I thought about the "tsunami" of wrapping papers and bags, we all face during Christmas. So what to do? I came across a little UK based company called The Arty Crafty Place and they sell a wide range of beautiful wooden printing blocks for designing fabric and paper. I decided to order and some days later my order packed with much love arrived, including a card and a bag.


I printed lots and lots of cotton bags and pouches to wrap my handmade gifts in them and they hit like da bomb. My favorites are the hens! And even my godmother borrowed them to print some fabric for her own home. Aren't they cute?


Some more drawstring bags.


A bigger market or shopping bag.


The drawstring bags were filled with a nice piece of soap and some crocheted or knitted washcloths. The set below was one of the many I made.


Some more bags stuffed with goodies.




1 Kommentar:

  1. OOHHHH these are fabulous!!!!! I am so impressed with all of your creativity. From making knives to stamping canvas. Very nice.

    AntwortenLöschen