Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017

Rainbows after the Rain CAL: Second Cushion!

I finished the second Rainbows after the Rain cushion and I'm more in love with them each day. I'm especially proud of the fact, that I finally designed my first crochet square (thanks, Zelna, for pushing me off the cliff ;) ) and was invited by Zooty Owl to be part of the RAR CAL with my little square called the Dreamcatcher Square. It can also be found on Ravelry, so you can add it to your library. There are also some design examples to get inspired.


The other side of the second cushon is made of Granny Squares, which were part 2 of the RAR CAL.


 The two panels were joined with Grey and Fiesta. If you're interested in the colorway I used, check the color inspiration post I wrote for the CAL.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen