Dienstag, 27. Juni 2017

Rainbows after the Rain CAL: Part 4

Hello, lovely Rainbow CALers, welcome back to part 4 of Zooty Owl's Rainbows after the Rain CAL (RAR) I'm co-hosting with Zelna!

Previous Posts
Color Inspiration
Color Inspiration 2
Part 1 Traditional Granny Square
Part 2 Dreamcatcher Square and Wheel of Time Square


Today the CAL has three parts depending on the piece you're making (the RAR Poncho in chunky yarn, Zelna's RAR blanket design in chunky yarn or my Rainbows over the Namib Desert in DK yarn).


For the poncho you're finished with the squares and will join them for part 4. YAY!


For Zelna's RAR blanket you will make the Bring me Flowers Square. This square is dedicated to Zelna's late MOM. She loved flowers and would always say "bring me flowers from your garden" when I phoned to let her know I was on my way for a visit.


And for the Rainbows over the Namib Desert you will make a five Sunny Flower Motif Squares. This square was originally designed by Zelna for the Happy Days CAL in 2014. I loved it so much, that I once made a table runner from this motif (see above) and now used it in my Rainbows over the Namib Desert baby blanket. The final placement of the squares can be seen in the layout graph below. I had to add some rounds to the original pattern to get the correct size fitting my other squares.


And now get your hooks ready and make sure to post your photos in the Zooty Owl Crochet-a-Long Facebook Group. Join us!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen