Dienstag, 16. September 2014

Tettigonia viridissima

Mein Garten ist dieses Jahr von unglaublichen Tierchen besiedelt. Heute: das Grüne Heupferd (Tettigonia viridissima).
 
My garden is full of incredible creatures this year. Today: the Great Green Bush-Cricket (Tettigonia viridissima).
 
 
Ich weiß, ich weiß, einige denken nun schon wieder ,,Igitt!". Aber für mich ist die Dame (ja, habe gelernt, dass das ein Mädel ist) wunderschön!
 
I know, I know, I can hear some of you already saying "eeeeekkkkkk". But to me this little lady (yes, I learnt that that's a girl) is a beauty!

2 Kommentare:

  1. She is beautiful, I love crickets and grasshoppers. As long as it's not a spider :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Insect can be very interesting. In some cultures crickets are considered good luck. For myself I've always enjoyed sitting outside on a warm summer's evening listening to the pleasant sound of crickets chirping. I find it very relaxing.

    AntwortenLöschen