Montag, 18. Juni 2012

Montagsmaler: Eulen/Owls

Es ist Montag und deshalb Zeit, einige Zeichnungen vom Wochenende zu zeigen. ich suche gerade nach einer Eule, die ich auf einer Messerscheide anbringen kann, die bei einem gekauften Messer dabei war. Die braucht noch eine persönliche Note. Immer noch einfacher als eine neue zu nähen.

It's Monday and it's time to show some drawings I made yesterday. I'm looking for an owl fitting a knife sheath. It's a bought one that came with a knife and I'd like to add a personal touch to it instead of sewing a new one.



Ich liebe Raubvögel (ach was, wirklich?), aber Adler habe ich nun mal genug in meinen Lederarbeiten verwendet. Also warum nicht mal eine Eule. Oder auch mehrere.

I love birds of prey (oh really?) and had used enough eagles in my leatherwork, so why not do an owl. Or some more owls.

16 Kommentare:

  1. Nice drawings of owls...you might enjoy seeing some owls we saw yesterday that live near us...they'll be on my blog this Wedneday, June 20. (http://lynn-nonameblog.blogspot.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, Lynn! I'll have a look for sure on Wednesday. :)

      Löschen
  2. Your owls look so real (I'm not a huge fan of "whimsical" owls), and I like them a lot. Happy PPF!
    Rinda

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great owl sketches - I adore owls - they are so very beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. lovely owl sketches ~ wow! ~thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. this post came up again for today??? Wonder why? HPPF.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lynn, sometimes I don't have the time to draw enough for both Montagsmaler and PPF, so I sometimes post my Montagsmaler posts as PPF entries.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love owls and your drawings are beautiful. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Very expressive owls, well done! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Lovely drawings. I think an owl sounds perfect for this project :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I absolutely love owls and your drawings came out beautifully. I can't wait to see how these would look on leather!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Great sketches. Love to see your leathe rwork.

    AntwortenLöschen