Freitag, 15. März 2019

Paint Party Friday: Mandalas

Over the last months, since I'm sharing my artwork again with Paint Paint Friday, I 've seen so many beautiful mandalas of the other participants. I love mandalas, but really, really dislike their construction. For some it's part of the fun, but not for me. ;)



And then I cam across this very useful tool, where you can create your own mandala adult coloring pages. I created the outlins of the mandala above and then added my own zentangle patterns. Not much time this week, so I didn't fill all the empty spaces. Might not be suitable or work for everyone, but for me it does and I can have art fun without thinking too much about how to construct a mandala. 

Sharing with PPF

14 Kommentare:

  1. Hello!
    Your mandala is showing already how nice and intricate it is. It will be lovely when finished.
    Thank you to share that useful tool for the mandalas and have a Happy PPF :D)
    Your

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Daggi this is amazing. Your really brought this alive. I love the empty spaces too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is beautiful, thanks for sharing the link, will have a look later. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A beautiful mandala. Love it.
    Happy PPF xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great idea, it looks good so far.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such a clever idea! This is lovely. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a great discovery, this will be so useful to many who struggle with the same issues. Hope you get a little more time to play and create this weekend.
    Happy PPF Tracey xx
    P.S Thank you for the link

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. such a pretty Mandala. Love it.
    Have a great day

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. beautiful mandala, it is really a great pattern, you did amazing work

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. HA! I feel you on the love of mandalas but not the love of going through the process of creating it. Glad you found a way that works for you! :)) Happy belated PFF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. looks cool to me. And I am glad you found something you liked :)

    AntwortenLöschen